Territory Sales Representative
For more than 40 years, our company, HIFI FILTER, has specialized in filtration solutions for the mobile equipment and industrial applications. From our operations in Switzerland, France, Spain, Poland, Romania and the UK, we develop and distribute more than 70,000 products in around 160 countries. Our team spirit, creativity, passion and energy have made us a European leader in filtration.
To support our presence and growth in the UK, we are currently hiring a Territory Sales Representative, working remotely on a permanent and full-time basis.
You will ideally live in the West Midlands area and will cover a defined territory.
You will be responsible of managing existing clients while creating new business revenue through creative commercial and networking techniques.
Your tasks will include:
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Assessing the market and providing feedback to improve efficiency and processes according to customer needs
- Implementation and development of commercial strategies
- Participation in the construction of marketing actions
- Management and development of a portfolio of strategic clients especially in our “Mobile” business (Agriculture, Construction, Marine, Vehicles, etc.)
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Product knowledge of the Agriculture, Construction, Marine and Vehicles business will certainly be advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical filtration knowledge/experience will be advantageous
- Autonomy in the implementation of action plans
- The ability to work towards targets
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Training on our product ranges and markets will be provided
- Fixed basis salary + sales commission
A chance to be part of an expanding company, a leader in Europe within the filtration industry
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.
Do you have the taste for a challenge, and the desire to participate in an exciting business adventure within a company where human values are central?
Please email your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org